Monday, March 1, 2010

weekend stories..

hi all.. morning and happy moonday =) i'm too sleepy this morning.. dont know why coz i'm going to sleep at 11, still early rite? myb i wake up also too early - 5.30 a.m :p going to work b4 6.30a.m and reach office at 7.05 am..

let's move to the story..

friday..
just rest at home and lepaking at my sis house :p
playing wt my nieces
my sis decorate cuppies for her daughter's baby shower
watching pisau cukur :p
sleeping in the evening :p
weather is too hot on that day..dont have mood to do anything

saturday..
going to my sis's PIL house at slyg baru..attend baby shower for my niece (husna nafeesa)
going 'short-date' wt my bf :p
just lepaking at my sis's PIL house until 6
going to pekan rawang - my sis want to buy nande' (dont know the name) to match wt her saree for her 1 Malaysian night.. then going to bakery to buy some stuff for making bread cookies..

sunday..
finally my day is coming.. dating day =)
going to jj kepong only
have lunch there and buy some stuff
got sandal from hawkeye =)
learn how to driving for 4 times but then i'm became despondent..
feel like i'm a loser in driving..hukhuk..

opps..sorry..no pic for this entry (mcm la entry yg lain ade pic sgt :p) all the pics tertinggal dlm my sis's laptop..forgot to taken out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...