Monday, April 12, 2010

10 april

saturday= ladies day out.. my mum, my sis - awa n me.. just 3 of us..my younger sis, diba decided not to follow us bcoz of the internet..yup, my home just got streamyx + wireless spot..so, she took this opportunity to online alone at home without no one disturbing her..hehe.. so, we r happy to went out just 3 of us only..

at the first time, we decided to go to selayang mall.. my mum want to do a facial wt a free coupon.. but it was so unlucky day for my mum, bcoz we just noticed that there is a cost for the facial n we just noticed that thing once we arrived at the mall.. so,we decided to go to jj kepong.. got the voucher so i decided to buy a new shoes.. but unfortunately, there is no size for me for that shoes.. upset n no mood already =)

so, we decided to take our lunch first..went to secret recipe.. my mum took tomyum while awa n me took rice wt black paper grilled chicken for our lunch..after lunch, went to watson n buy some stuff b4 decided to go home.. but then, we went to avon rawang to buy my foundation =)

owh, forgot to mentioned.. we also went to parkson rawang just to take a look at my brother..he was working there =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...