Wednesday, January 13, 2010

followers?

haisy.. long time no update on this blog.. it is just that i've no idea on what to blog..plus my laptop was not functioning, so cannot transfer my pic from hp..huhu..wanna new hp n laptop.. my lappy almost 5 years wt me tau.. no wonder la die sakit sane sini..huhu..

owh..i came office on 7.30 today.. btw, everyday i arrived on 7.30a.m..so early ha? then as usual checking on my blog + blogwalking..suddenly i noticed that i hv 1 follower now..haha..kecoh je kan? org lain dah beribu.. no la, just want to say finally there is someone who want to follow my blog..thanks to the person :)

p/s: wanna improve my english, that's why i'm blogging in english today even mcm bahasa rojak :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...