Monday, May 25, 2009

interview

Hi guys! Long time have no updates in this blogs..no internet, besides no new story about me until today..haha..today is my 1st interview and it was so funny to me..and the interviewer took only about 10 minutes to interview me until we’ll meet for 2nd interview tomorrow..

Here are the conversations during the interview:

Interviewer: good afternoon, ct!
Me: hi..good afternoon!
Interviewer: have a seat please.
Me: tq
Interviewer: so, u currently stayed at rawang?
Me: yup, I stay at rawang.
Interviewer: with ur family?
Me: yup, but if I get this job I can come with my mum as she was working at damansara. Then, I can take lrt until here.
Interviewer: owh..so, what time your mum start work?
Me: 8 a.m
Interviewer: ok..so, at here we’ll start at 8.30 a.m. it is difficult to you to come here unless you have on transport.
Me: I do have motorcycle but it is too far for me to come from rawang wt motorcycle.
Interviewer: yeah..but nevermind as long as you can reach here. So, our company is a Singapore company..bla..bla..bla..our product is pv collection.
Me: actually what is the pv collection?
Interviewer: pv collection is our main product contains of fragrance, bags, shoes, bla..bla..bla..we want to expand our company..bla..bla..bla..so, you have to make the advertising n promotion about the products..bla..bla..
Me: how we will make the advertisement n promotion?
Interviewer: currently we have some magazine that will promote our product..but as the management trainee, you need to communicate with the community to introduce our product..bla..bla..bla..so ct, we would like to make the 2nd interview with you. The interview is about the on job training..it is from 9.15 a.m until 6 p.m. so, do you currently working?
Me: nope
Interviewer: Is it ok for you to come tomorrow?
Me: ok.
Interviewer: so, we’ll see tomorrow at 9.15 a.m. please do not be late as it is your 1st on job training. There is some task for you tomorrow and if you passed, we will take you for this job.
Me: where the training will be held?
Interviewer: ok..the training will be held at klang valley..bla..bla..bla..
Me: owh..sound interesting..
Interviewer: yeah..it would be fun for you..so, we’ll meet tomorrow?
Me: ok..tq.
Interviewer: tq

Haha..that was how the interview was going on..the interviewer was the nice person for me, but I think maybe I do not attend the interview tomorrow..on job training? Ouch! It must be selling the product to the community..nope..and i do not interested with that..besides, he did'nty take a look at my certs file..huhu..penat den nyusun segala sijil yang ado..hampeh btl..so, at the end i can make conclusion that anyone can get this job x kire la you have degree or just the spm certs..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...